If you want to enjoy the convenience of wireless earbuds without sacrificing sound quality, Skullcandy is the way to go. But if you’ve never used wireless earbuds before, you might be wondering how to wear them. Here’s a quick guide on how to wear Skullcandy earbuds so you can get the most out of them.
How to wear skullcandy wireless earbuds
There are two ways to wear Skullcandy wireless earbuds. The first is the traditional method with the earbuds in your ear and the second is the new method with the earbuds on your temples. The traditional method is simple. Just put the earbuds in your ear and adjust them until they are comfortable. You may need to twist them a bit to get a good fit.
The new method is also simple. Just put the earbuds on your temples and press them until they are snug. This may take a little getting used to, but it is a great way to keep your earbuds in place while you are active.
How to connect skullcandy wireless earbuds
Make sure your earbuds are fully charged before use. If they’re not, charge them now. To establish the initial connection between your earbuds and your device, do the following:
- With your earbuds turned off, press and hold the Multi-Function button on each earbud for approximately 1 second until you hear “Power on” and the LEDs begin flashing white. You can also turn your earbuds on by placing them in the charging case and then pressing the center button on the case lid.
- Open the Bluetooth® menu on your device and select “Skullcandy Indy” from the list of available devices. For more detailed instructions, refer to your device’s user guide.
- Once connected, you should hear “Connected” followed by a tone. The LEDs will stop flashing and remain solid white.
If you have any trouble connecting your earbuds, press and hold both Volume Up + Volume Down buttons simultaneously for 2 seconds while your earbuds are turned on. This will put them into Bluetooth® pairing mode so you can start again from step 2 above.
How to charge skullcandy wireless earbuds
Here’s how to charge your earbuds:
- Plug the provided USB cable into a USB power source.
- Connect the small end of the cable to the charging port on the earbud. You’ll see a white light appear on your earbud when it’s charging. It will turn off when your earbud is fully charged.
- A fully charged earbud will play for up to 4 hours.
- You can also use the charging case to charge your earbuds. Just place them in the case and make sure the case lid is closed. You’ll see a white light appear on the case when it’s charging. It will turn off when your earbuds are fully charged.
How to clean skullcandy wireless earbuds
If you’re like me and you use your wireless earbuds every day, then you know how important it is to keep them clean. sweat, dirt, and grime can build up on the earbuds and cause them to malfunction. In this article, I’ll show you how to clean your skullcandy wireless earbuds so that they’ll last longer and perform better.
Here’s what you’ll need:
- A soft, lint-free cloth
- Isopropyl alcohol (70%)
- A toothbrush (optional)
- Turn off your earbuds and remove the ear tips. Make sure that the ear tips are clean before you replace them.
- Using the cloth, gently wipe down the metal surfaces of the earbuds. Pay special attention to the charging contacts on the back of the case as well as thecharging contacts on each earbud.
- If there is any dirt or grime on the charging contacts, use a toothbrush to gently scrub it away. Be careful not to damage the delicate charging contacts.
- Once you’ve cleaned all of the metal surfaces, use a fresh part of the cloth to wipe down all of the plastic surfaces. Be sure to get into all of the nooks and crannies so that no dirt is left behind.
- Moisten a new part of the cloth with some isopropyl alcohol and use it to clean the charging contacts one more time. This will help to remove any residual oils or dirt that could prevent a good connection when you charge your earbuds..
- Allow everything to air dry completely before reassembling your earbuds..
How to troubleshoot skullcandy wireless earbuds
If you’re having trouble with your Skullcandy wireless earbuds, there are a few things you can try to fix the issue.
- Make sure the earbuds are turned on. The power button is located on the back of the right earbud.
- Make sure the earbuds are properly charged. The charging case holds enough charge for up to 12 hours of use.
- If the earbuds are still not working, try resetting them by pressing and holding the button on the back of the charging case for 10 seconds.
- If you’re still having trouble, contact Skullcandy customer support for assistance.